Our Autolines are primarily used for filling ridged containers and perform a series of functions at the same time to reduce cycle times and produce a nicely filled and lidded container for your end users. Our design uses our patented filler with integrated primary tampers that reduces spillage while filling and tamping the product into the tray before it is indexed onto the next procedure. Our inline filling and lidding systems are the most efficient systems on the market today with the ability to have a quick change over for different sizes of containers you are wanting to fill and lid. We manufacture many different models and filling configurations to fit your needs and or capacities. The amount of head count and skilled labor needed with this process has been greatly reduced with the use of our systems. Our customers have seen an immediate reduction in cost per unit and a quick return on their investment.
• Sanitary Friendly Open Frame Design
• All Support Structure and Food Contact Surfaces fabricated with AISI304 Stainless Steel
• All Nuts & Bolts are 18-8 Stainless Steel unless otherwise specified
• All Servo Motors and Cabling are IP65 Certified or better
• All Plastic is food grade and USDA approved
• Patented Primary Tamper Design
• Adjustable Height Secondary Tamper with Easy Change Tamper.
• Auto Lid Placing
• Quick Changeover on Tray Support for Lid Placement
• Quick Changeover on Lid Suction Block
• Upgraded PanelView Screen
• AB Compact Logix / Kinetix Platform
• Tracking Feature on Tray Filling and Lid Placer